Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Welcome Letter!!

Welcome Letter

Dear Parents/Guardians:

Welcome back!!  My name is Dina Hannon.  I am very excited to start a new school year getting to know and work with your child.

I will be using a Home/School Bag in order to communicate.  Please returned the Home/School bag to school daily.  This is a very important tool we use to ensure papers make it home safe.  I ask that you check the Home/School bag each day.  If you have any notes for me please put them in the folder as well.  I appreciate your cooperation with your child’s folder.  I find this to be a valuable communication tool between school and home.  Please remember to send it to school each day.

If you attended Willow Park last year you are probably familiar with our classroom Blogs.  I will be posting on the Blog once a week if not more.  Please visit my blog to keep up to date on things that are happening in the classroom.  There is a link on the right-hand side where you can sign up to be notified when something is posted, that way you won’t need to be checking it every day.

Remember: Reading with your child is the best gift you can give them.

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me at school at (780) 986-8456.

Mrs. Dina Hannon

No comments:

Post a Comment