Thursday, May 1, 2014

Letter A-J Crafts

Student Year End Booklet
Since the beginning of the school year each week we have explored a letter from the alphabet.  I have saved an activity from each letter to place in a Year –end A-Z Booklet as a Kindergarten keepsake for you and your child.  However, some students missed some of the activities.  If you want a complete booklet I will send home the missing craft activities for you to complete with your child.  Once the craft is completed return it to school and I will paste into their booklet.  I will only send the material to create one craft at a time. 

I will only send home the materials to make the crafts at parent request. 
Please let me know through an e-mail or note sent in your child’s homeschool folder.
















No comments:

Post a Comment